Google+

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Tina's December Kit Projects

Hello friends! Tina here to share the projects I created using the December C'est Magnifique kits  "Victorian Holiday"

For my first project I created a Framed Christmas wreath Canvas, using the December Mixed Media Kit,  Embellishment add on and the Flower add on. The framed canvas and wreath I had on hand putting everything together to create a shabby distressed framed canvas.


from my stash - framed canvas, grapevine wreath, stencil, stamp, pearls, cheesecloth, and seam binding




Next are the layouts I created with these amazing add ons that compliment this months kits perfectly. I had so much fun using the beautiful flowers, can never have enough flowers! 

from my stash - cheesecloth, stencil, gold medium 

The chipboard was treated with gesso then sprayed with the green mist from the Mixed Media Kit also used other products from my stash ... mists, gelatos, distress crackle, gold glitter, and diamond dust.




Second layout created with one of my favorite papers from this kit! 

from my stash - cheese cloth and mists




Third layout my youngest daughter years back ... Chicago living lots of snowy plays in the backyard. 

 from my stash - hand cut tags, snowflake punch, gold mist




For my last project this month I created a layout on the vinyl records from the December Mixed Media Kit. I also used a mix of all the other kits and add ons. 

from my stash - cheese cloth, gold ink, stencil, gold glitter 




These kits and add ons were jam packed and over flowing with gorgeous products and Amazing to create with. To shop for "Victorian Holiday" December Kits and Add ons click HERE. Thanks for looking ;)  

Happy Creating! 





3 comments:

  1. All of your pages and designs are gorgeous and your off the page projects as well. I enjoy your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning projects Tina, all of them, - gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete