Google+

Monday, December 14, 2015

Maria´s December projects

Hi!

Maria here today to share my December projects. I have used all of the December kits on my projects and they can be found here.

My first layout is from our trip to New York in November. There are beautiful mists in the mixed media kit that I´ve used on this layout. I also love the shabby chic door signs from Prima.



There was a lot of shopping in New York :) I have used "bling on a roll" in the background. The flowers come from the flower add on and the cute metal charms are from Maya Design.



Sweden is cold now and this is one of those cold, cozy evenings by the fireplace. The green holly leaves from Maya Art are perfect for your winter layouts. There is also som trim of white cotton in the main kit that i used to put round my picture.



One of the papers in the kit have these beautiful big stickers that you see behind the picture.



I just loved the mixed media kit. These records are so cool! They have to holes in them if you want to make an album but I used mine to make a layout. The letter stickers come from Websters Pages.



Thanks for stopping by today! All of the products can be found in the Cést Magnifique Store.

Merry Christmas!

Maria

3 comments:

  1. Maria,
    Your pages and album are all so very, very gorgeous! Your designs are wonderful and the photos are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. However, later on the benefits of using metal bits and pieces which are also known as scraps came into existence. Metal is one of the most important commodities that can retain its value even after several processes of recycling.

    Metal Recycler

    ReplyDelete