Google+

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Kathy Bradley's December Layouts and Projects

Hello Everyone!! Kathy Bradley here with you today and I am sharing my layouts and projects I created using the most gorgeous C'est Magnifique December kits and add-ons.


My first project was using the vinyl record albums contained in the December Mixed Media Kit, as well as the Main Kit,  Embellishment Add-On and Flower Add-on.  It was fun to alter the vinyl record album - gosh, I remember having tons of albums and 45s in my room as a teenager, and a record player that was hardly ever turned off - unless the radio was on!


Items from my stash included Beacon's Fabri Tac and Beige Twine


My second project was a scrapbook layout using the C'est Magnifique December Main Kit, Mixed Media Kit and Flower Add-On, as well as the Embellishment Add-On!  The paint splatters came from the wonderful red, green and gold paints included in the Mixed Media kit - love splatters!


From my personal stash, I used Fabri-Tac and hot glue gun.



My third December project is another scrapbook layout - again I used the Main Kit, Mixed Media Kit, Embellishment Add-On and Flower Add-On.  I did a little fussy cutting of tags from the gorgeous paper by Astrid Mclean.


From my personal stash I used Beacon's Fabri Tac.


On my fourth page I did a bit of stenciling and mixed the red paint from the Mixed Media Kit with some Finnabair Light Paste.  I used items from the Main Kit, Mixed Media Kit, Flower Add-On and Embellishment Add-on.  I again did some fussy cutting of tags from the paper - and I added the beautiful Petaloo red feathers from the Main Kit - I love Petaloo's feathers!




My personal stash items include Prima Victorian Christmas Stencil 1, Finnabair Light Paste and Beacon's Fabri Tac and glue gun.




For my fifth scrapbook layout, I used the Main Kit, Mixed Media Kit, Flower Add-On and Embellishment Add-On.  I  used Spellbinder's Circle Dies to create my background (along with splatters).  I think everyone loves to do their splatters - it releases their inner child!!!  



Items from personal stash include Beacon's Fabri Tac and hot glue gun.





This is my last layout from the December kits - but there is 1 more project after this.  I fussy cut tags from the gorgeous papers designed by Astrid Mclean.  I used the Main Kit, Mixed Media Kit, Flower Add-On and Embellishment Add-On.  Did I mention how gorgeous all of the flowers are this month?!


Items from personal stash include Beacon's Fabri-Tac and hot glue gun.




I did a quick Christmas card  using the beautiful paper in the Main Kit, Mixed Media Kit, Flower Add-On and Embellishment Add-On.  I fussy cut the little angel - and couldn't resist adding the beautiful red Petaloo feathers for her wings.


Personal stash items include Beacon's Fabri Tac and hot glue gun.


I hope you can find a little inspiration from my projects and be sure to check out the C'est Magnifique gorgeous kits and add-ons - you will want them all!  

Thanks for taking a peek.

No comments:

Post a Comment