Google+

Friday, December 4, 2015

Kathleen's December Kit Projects

Merry Christmas one and all!  Kathleen here sharing a few layouts I created with C'est Magnifique's "A Victorian Christmas" kit.  It is absolutely magical. I had so much playing with all of the stickers, papers, flowers, feathers and so much more!

This first layout is very dear to my heart.  This is a picture of my grandson's first time meeting Santa.

I used only the main kit.
The holly for the wreath was fussy cut from one of the papers as well as the bells.  
The doily is from my stash.



Next is a picture of my daughter taken for her high school graduation.
Only the main kit was used.




Even pictures taken in spring time work well with these lovely papers.
I only used the main kit.

I used three different stencils for the background.  
Glitter glue, cheese clothe and gold thread came from my stash.





My final layout sports my daughter at the barn.  She was a member of her college's equestrian team.
I used only the main kit.

I love to layer and this layout has a lot! lol
Stash items: gold thread, doily, cheese clothe


Thank you for stopping by to take a peek at this month's kit.  Don't delay this month kit is sure to fly off the shelves.  Stop by the C'est Magnifique store for this kit and so much more!


Merry Christmas

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kathleen. Gorgeous creations here and I especially think the one of your daughter and her horse is very special. Those flowers are just fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathleen,
    Your layouts are quite gorgeous - I love them all.

    ReplyDelete