Google+

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Guest Designer Evgenia Krapivina

Hello! It's Evgenia Krapivina here to host the blog for you today. I'm really happy to be guesting for C'est Magnifique and created a few projects using C'est Magnifique November 2015 Kit.

I made three scrapbooking layouts, cards, and a mini album of tags. I hope you feel inspired!

"Romantic" Layout
I used stamps and flowers for my projects (not from kit).


"Dream" Layout


"Serenity" Layout
 I did the background using white gesso, and blue and brown mist.


"Cherish" Card



"Romantic" Card
I love to use factory packing from scrap products. I used packing from kit flowers on my card.


"Hello Summer!"  Tag Mini Album














Thank you for joining me today! I hope you feel inspired by these projects I created using the November kit! If you have any questions, please leave a comment or send me an email. You can find my email address from my blog - here. I would also love for you to visit me there or on Facebook!

Wishing you a creative day!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous projects! It´s such a pleasure to look at your wonderful work, Evgenia!
    Hugs Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous projects! Thanks so much for guesting for the C'est Magnifique Kiit Club!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pages and cards are so very gorgeous, Evgenia! Your designs and layering are most wonderful. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic projects! Evgenia, your creations are elegant and alive. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete