Google+

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Deonna's January Projects

I had fun with this kit and directed it in many different ways,  I hope 
you enjoy my projects!  The first is one with my special friend
Jake E Pooh he is my 9 month old Boston Terrier

I used gel gesso then I used texture tape and watered it down with some ink and let it dry I them used a fine sharpie and colored in some of the squares.  I washed the textured tape with ink and H20.

close ups of the textured tape plus the 
treatment of the diecuts and lace medaillions
some close ups of the details

this next layout I used a lot of fussy cutting and stenciling
 I really like the flowers and they went so well with all the papers

 close ups on the top of the frame and height


                                   This final page I did not use flowers at all but lots of sparkle,
                                                          nylon thread and bakers twine

                                                             

                                                                 Dimensional views


 I hope you enjoy all the new projects coming in 2016!
Thanks,
Deonna

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pages, Deonna! Your puppy is darling and the other photos are lovely as well. Your design for each page is wonderful. I especially like the last page (even though I love flowers) - it is rich with sparkle and texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely series of layouts! Your Bostie is adorable and her page a delight!

    ReplyDelete