Google+

Friday, December 11, 2015

Angelique's December Kit Projects






Hello everyone, 



Angelique here today sharing my December projects. 




Let's start with a layout, my only layout of this month, working on more projects and decorative Christmas cards.







Some détails:



















-------------------------------




My second project is an Advent wreath, made entirely by hand. I am very proud of this project, very simple to achieve.







Some détails:






To make a Advent wreath is very simple. Just a few wooden logs, a frame (optional, but I find the idea interesting, to customize and to give a use for the crown), a glue and a round template.







When the Advent wreath is dry, we go to the decoration. A bit of white paint to make snow effect and the kit this month for inspiration.


---------------------------------




My third project is a door decoration










Some détails:






-------------------------------------------



And here is a set of Christmas cards that I hope will inspire you.































Thank you for looking, and I hope you were inspired. To see all of the C'est Magnifique Kits click HERE.

Happy crafting !
and Merry Christmas !!!!

Angélique





2 comments:

  1. Angelique - what gorgeous projects, pages and cards. I will admit that my favorite is the Advent wreath - it is so gorgeous and very unique - have not seen one like it - wonderful!

    ReplyDelete