Google+

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Deonna's March Kit Projects

Hi! Deonna here today sharing the projects that I created with the March Kit. The elegant papers in the Kaisercraft Betsy's Couture collection were perfect for this vintage photo.


I played up the sepia tones in the photo by pairing it with brown and cream patterned papers. The pale blue ribbons and gems in the kit were the perfect way to add some subtle color to my page.


I used the Metallic Copper Embossing Powder and Aztec Mocha Paint from the Mixed Media Kit on the piece of Blue Fern chipboard from the Embellishment Add-On.


I fussy cut this vintage lady from a piece of Betsy's Couture patterned paper and attached her to the page with some adhesive foam for added dimension.


I had a lot of fun framing the photo with a mix of handmade flowers and blooms from the Flower and Embellishment Add-Ons.


I went off-the-page for my second project and created a lighted topiary for my home. I'm so ready for Spring!

 

I filled this decorative cage with a mix of handmade paper flowers and blooms from the Flower and Embellishment Add-Ons.


I have really enjoyed playing with this kit! If you are interested in the March Kit or Add-Ons a limited amount of kits are available for purchase from the C'est Magnifique Store while supplies last! Make sure to come back here on the 28th for the full March Kit reveal.
Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Deonna! The altered project is super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout, papers and colors. And, your topiary is so very pretty, Thank you for sharing your wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete