Google+

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

New Items

Dear Scrappy friends,

The last 2 months have flown by.  Being crazy busy will do that I guess.  I hope all of you have had a wonderful summer with lots of great family time.  I should be adding lots of new items to the store after the last CHA.  Just to name a few Tim Holtz Layered Stencils, Webster's Pages, Farmer's Market, Teresa Collins Life Emporium, Epiphany, Forever Green, Coffee Break, Cigar Box Secrets, Paper Lonsdale, Kaisercraft, Rustic Harmony, Graphic 45, Burlap & Bouquets, Industrial Chic, Papermania Eau De Nil Moments & Memories, Carta Bella, Bo Bunny Madeleine, Bella Blvd, Authentique, Grateful, Shimelle, and Die-Namics Accent It Dies.  I have included a few sneak peaks of some of the new store items.


If you would like to see anything special in the store just email me and I will try to have it available for you. We are also starting “special orders” so it you want something big like a Cricut, Cut n Boss, Cameo or a silhouette just to name a few just let me know.

Don’t forget we are posting lots of special things on our Facebook page so go check us out and LIKE us, as there are prizes up for grabs.

There has been some email confusion the last 6 weeks due to Host Gator and Gmail so because of that and needed information from Stamps.com I will be sending out a survey to everyone on our email list.  I hope you will all reply by forwarding the survey back to me.  I have had several occasions where USPS/ Stamps.com have asked for correct phone numbers (especially international). For this added trouble I will add a free gift to your next order after the survey is sent back to me!

Thanks so much for continued support!
Deonna

No comments:

Post a Comment