Google+

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Newest Design team member

I would like to introduce our latest C'est Magnifique Kits Design team member.  Tammy Broadaway from Bono Arkansas.  She is going to be a great addition to the team!
Here is just a little information from Tammy until we get her Bio and Picture uploaded.

I have been married for 30 years. I have 3 adult children, two daughters and one son. They are all married, the oldest daughter has my two wonderful grandsons. I have lived in Arkansas for 37 years, after growing up in the military. I have scrapbooked since I was a teenager but today’s type of Scrapbooking since my oldest Grandson was born 14 years ago when my daughter introduced me to the local Scrapbooking Store. My Scrapping Style is mostly “Shabby Chic” or “Vintage”. I love flowers, bling, and ink! I have made some of my best, life long friends through Scrapbooking and I love to attend crops for the day or weekend!

I am thrilled and honored to be invited as a member of the Design Team of C’est Magnifique.
Thanks,
Tammy

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing an information to us. If someone wants to know about websites and SEO Service. I think this is the right place for you!
    SEO Services
    SEO Company

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not many people realise that they have the small errors within their website that create such a big impact to the search engines. cisac fsi stanford edu

    ReplyDelete