Google+

Friday, August 12, 2011

Our Design Team!

I want to welcome three fabulous women to my team! I can't begin to tell you how excited I am to work with these women! Each brings something unique to the team and I am sure that they will inspire all of us to create layouts and projects we never thought possible! So, without further ado, here they are...




Valerie Serfozo


Hi there. I'm Valerie Serfozo and I am so excited to be a member of the C’est Magnifique design team. I live in Ohio with my husband Mark and our little dog, Kiefer (who loves to sleep under my work table). We have a grown son and a sweet granddaughter. I work part-time as the financial secretary at a church. I have always loved photos, so it only seems natural that in 2000 I decided to explore the world of scrapbooking. I was immediately captivated. I am amazed at how much the industry has grown since then.

When not working I am either scrapbooking, making cards, thinking about design, or in search of inspiration. I also love the art of mixed media and keep several ongoing art journals. I am a morning person, so my favorite time to scrap is early in the day with a cup of hot tea. You will never find me up at 2 a.m. finishing a page. If there were an additional 8 hours in a day I would read more, do more for others, and work on becoming a better photographer. I favor the mountains over the beach, and my dream is to spend several weeks in Italy.



Beverly Sams




I'm Beverly Sams and I live with my husband in the Florida Panhandle along the beautiful Emerald Coast and sugar white sandy beaches. I have one son who is in college in Texas. After several years of running my own successful faux finishing and mural business, creating faux finishes up to three stories high for private and model homes and show houses, I decided to concentrate solely on fine art, painting primarily in oils. In 2004, I was invited to the White House for a Christmas Party to unveil the Blue Room Christmas tree for which I painted an ornament. This year, I decided to return to my first love, paper, and I've not looked back except to draw on those previous experiences for my layouts and other projects. I enjoy nothing more than wading through piles of beautiful paper and embellishments to find the next layout in the making. I'm thrilled to be part of the Cest Magnifique team!



Kay Rogers



I have been scrapbooking for the last 8 years. I decided when my youngest was turning one that I was going to do a scrapbook of her first year. I've been hooked ever since! I'm the proud mom of Emily who is a biology teacher in Chicago, and Jenna who is going into the 4th grade. I've been married to my husband Bill for 16 years. I teach high school math in my hometown, and I absolutely love my job! I am looking forward to working with these gorgeous kits, and in becoming part of this new community!

1 comment: